Conversations: Paula Patton

Recently, I had the opportunity for a quick one-on-one with actress Paula Patton. The star was at the Blogalicious Conference in the D.C. area on behalf of CoverGirl. In case you hadn’t heard, Patton is the most recent spokesperson for the CoverGirl Queen Collection. Trust me, she is even more gorgeous in person. Wearing a custom mix of the CoverGirl lip colors, Ruby Slipper and Into The Red, the actress took a moment to answer a few questions.

RDD: What’s next for you?
Paula: I’ll be in Mission Impossible 4

RDD: What kind of character do you play? A love interest perhaps.
Paual: I play a spy.

RDD: Ah, exciting. What was it like working with Tom Cruise?
Paula: A dream come true.

RDD: You look fabulous. We couldn’t help but notice the shoes, who’s the designer.
Paula: Ah, you like that? These are by Giuseppe Zanotti.

Paula Patton Strikes A Stiletto Pose, Giuseppe

Here’s the trailer for Mission Impossible 4

| More |

7 Responses to “Conversations: Paula Patton”

1. 1

Kathy Sykes — October 27, 2011 @ 9:09 am

Yes, it was great seeing Paula Patton and she was so personable. She is one of THE stylish chicks around!

• Denise replied: — October 27th, 2011 @ 10:09 am

@Kathy Didn’t she look like a doll? I agree she was very personable. It was nice talking to her.

2. 2

LaTonya — October 27, 2011 @ 1:34 pm

I absolutely love that you turned your conference experience into GREAT content, instead of what I planned… several recaps. Paula was stunning, and so very friendly!

3. 3

Aleysha Proctor — October 28, 2011 @ 10:14 am

Great job, Denise!!

Being able to have a one-on-one interview with Cover Girl’s new face for the Queen Collection is definitely an unexpected bonus for attending conference. :-)

4. 4

Justice Fergie — October 28, 2011 @ 12:41 pm

She was SUCH a doll!! Denise, i hope you don’t mind that I borrowed your pic of her shoes (w/ attribution of course). They were IT.

And yessssss, such a great idea to turn the conference into substantive content.

5. 5

Denise — October 29, 2011 @ 7:36 am

@justice Fergie I don’t mind at all. It was a pleasure to meet her and she so graciously answer my questions. Thanks for checking out my post!

6. 6

Denise — October 29, 2011 @ 7:38 am

@Aleysha Talk about nervous! Somehow I got through it! Thanks!