I just can’t get enough of Scandal, Olivia Pope, and those clothes!  After last night’s episode, everyone is wondering where they can find that coat. Yes, another fly coat!This time it was by Ferragamo. But even when our fixer is dressed down in her La Perla pajamas she still manages to look stylish. Check out this video with Kerry Washington and costume designer, Lyn Paolo about Olivia’s closet.

Did you see last night’s episode? What was your favorite look?

| More |

7 Responses to “Inside Olivia Pope’s Closet”

1. 1

toni — October 5, 2012 @ 3:27 pm

omg, the coat & the pj’s were the BOMB!!!! and as you stated in another post, i love her in the muted shades, the soft whites and greys. i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the coat, but Ferragamo is tres expensive and i’m afraid lots of folks are going to wear it this winter. where can i find the PJ’s though?

2. 2

toni — October 5, 2012 @ 3:29 pm

nevermind. i went to the la perla site. thanks for the link.

3. 3

toni — October 5, 2012 @ 3:30 pm

p.s. when is she going to stop answering her phone after 9pm???

4. 4

Cece — October 5, 2012 @ 4:00 pm

Kerry Washington is doing her thing on this show. She always looks haute. Though her coats are fabulous I wanna know what kind of jewelry she’s wearing, and where can I get them?

5. 5

Denise — October 5, 2012 @ 4:13 pm

@Cece This episode the necklace worn by the First Lady, Mellie, is by L.A. designer May Yeung. Nice, right! Her prices are affordable, too!

6. 6

Denise — October 5, 2012 @ 4:14 pm

@Toni She really does need to stop answering the phone, but then again, that’s why we’re watching. LOL! I do need that coat, though. When I find it I’ll let you know.

7. 7

Hala — October 5, 2012 @ 7:17 pm

The beautiful pearl (I think) necklace that the first lady is wearing towards the beginning of Episode 2 of this season of Scandal took my breath away. I was hoping to find out who made it, and in so doing, discovered that Lyn Paolo was the Costume Designer for the show. I was familiar with her work on the West Wing, another favorite program. So, when I saw that she was designing the beautiful outfits for Scandal, it came as no surprise.

The style is impeccable, Kerry Washington’s wardrobe in particular is spectacular, and as a now-Washingtonian (who moved here in part because the West Wing inspired me), it’s dead on-at least, how we all wish we could dress!

Thanks to Lyn and to you for letting us know where to get the necklace! Now, if only I could have Olivia’s wardrobe, condo, flawless complexion….!